Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Art of Focus

Something interesting to share with all……

I happened to be a victim of great confidence, but using it was the major problem. I never knew that I was making a big mistake by only focusing on what I wanted and neglecting what I already had…which was a writing talent. But sometimes lately I was so much challenged by a friend (one I would refer to as a competitor) who happened to be prospering so well by writing her articles and I asked myself why I kept on making excuses, why I could not succeed or use my talent.

Well, it is so good this happened because at this point I have gotten out of that thinking pattern and is focusing on my gratitude.

I evaluated myself to make a list of my past successes and current advantages. I’ve realized that I am much competent and successful than I even thought.

One thing not to take for granted is improving your mindset…this is most effective and it worked for me. Give it a trial…success will flow all over your side. I believe everyone has a talent which might have not been identified or even assumed. Evaluate yourselves just as I did, u will appreciate yourselves more than you ever thought. Sharing ideas and experiences is the best way to go; you would challenge others just as I was challenged.

If you don’t know what you want, do you really want to know anything? Think about it…be focused.

By Lillianne Ohonde

No comments:

Post a Comment